Diesel Tuning, Heavy Machinery Repairs, Fleet maintenance
Willys Workshop has a fleet of fully qualified diesel mechanics and can service all makes and models of vehicles & equipment! Diesel performance, Heavy earthmoving machinery, pre-purchase inspections, General car logbook servicing & fully maintained truck fleet service plans, we do it all.
If you want the very best in hardcore diesel performance equipment, or need a simple diesel tune, look no further than Willys Workshop. We pride ourselves on making the right upgrades to your needs.
We also offer a variety of services for diesel mechanics like machinery repairs, diesel engines repairs, general diesel tuning & we can even complete the work at your location to make it easy for you!
Services We Offer
Our experienced team of diesel vehicle mechanics will provide you top quality workmanship at great prices. Here are the services we provide:
4wd & Machinery Diesel Servicing
We are a full-service 4wd & machinery mechanical workshop that provides rebuilds, servicing and repairs, and re-manufactured components. We have the expertise to repair and turn around your diesel equipment quickly so you can get on with what you do best. We can come to you to perform repairs on-site!
We are an independent company providing fleet management truck repair in South East Queensland. We manage transport, logistics and manufacturing industries, with a focus on achieving cost savings, reducing fuel consumption, and improving fleet performance. Contact us now for a free discussion!
Logbook diesel servicing is the perfect solution for those who want to optimize and maintain their diesel vehicles. We can take care of all your logbook diesel servicing needs. We service all types of cars! Contact us now for a free quote on your next logbook service.
Willys Workshop Unlocks Your Diesel Cars Potential
At Willys Workshop we believe in servicing and giving you only the best diesel performance parts and service. Whether it’s a remap on your factory ECU for more power, saving fuel or you need a general mobile mechanic service – we’ve got you covered.
Performance mods from experts
Our highly skilled and experienced technicians are expertly trained to provide you with the most reliable performance parts to suit your driving and maintenance needs. We stock all the major brands for your and if we don’t have it in stock, can usually get it overnight!
Increase power with our diesel ecu remap!
Want to save on fuel and get more power without any expensive engine or exhaust upgrades? Willys Workshop can help! We offer a range of ecu remaps from mild to wild across petrol engines and all diesel vehicle makes and models including trucks & construction equipment – guaranteed to improve performance. We offer options that others don’t such as an eco tune or tow specific tune!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a diesel tune?
- What does a diesel mechanic do?
- What is the difference between petrol vehicle and a diesel vehicles?
- How to Avoid Potential Problems With Diesel Engines
- Should I perform an EGR Delete?
- Should I perform a DPF Delete?
- Should I perform a AdBlue Delete?
What is a diesel tune?
A Diesel Tune is the process of improving performance of a diesel engine and optimizing fuel economy. It involves adjusting the vehicle’s software as well as upgrading components as required such as air filter, turbo and exhaust system depending on how far the customer wants to go. To discuss your planned upgrades, Contact our friendly team for a free consultation!
What does a Diesel Mechanic do?
A diesel mechanic is a type of technician who mainly works on diesel-powered machines and diesel vehicles. They specialise in servicing and mechanical repairs on these engines. A basic service includes a safety inspection, recognizing problems and finally carrying out any repair required. They also regular servicing and routine maintenance work which is their common diesel mechanic job. If you want to read more about the services we offer, Click here!
What is the difference between petrol vehicle and a diesel vehicles?
- The difference between these two types of cars mainly depends on how the fuel is ignited. Petrol car’s engines usually are found in passenger cars and use spark plugs to ignite the mixture of air-fuel. On the other hand, diesel engines can be found in almost anything. They use a glow plug to start the diesel engine initially when it is cold. Once the diesel engine starts, the diesel engine will self-ignite from the heat generated through a heavily compressed air at a high compression ratio without a spark plug. Looking at purchasing a diesel? Contact us for a pre purchase inspection.
How to Avoid Potential Problems With Diesel Engines?
Diesel engines are known to be robust and reliable, but of course, like any other engine type they require regular maintenance and attention. At Willys Workshop we provide a comprehensive diesel tune service, as well as 4WD diesel repairs, to help ensure that your engine gets the care it deserves. With a fully qualified diesel mechanic on staff we can identify any potential problems before they become expensive repairs. From minor issues that can be solved with a diesel tune, to more complex repairs that require the expertise of a diesel mechanic, we can help you avoid potential problems with your diesel engine. Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can help keep your diesel engine running in peak condition. Need a diesel engine repair? Contact us now for a solution!
Should I perform an EGR Delete?
- An EGR Delete is not legal for on road use and should remain functional for ensuring compliance with road legalities. For offroad use an EGR Delete can increase performance and lower engine temperatures by not reburning exhaust. This allows maximum fuel efficiency and performance on offroad vehicles. Should you have any questions Contact us for more info!
Should I perform a DPF Delete?
- A DPF Delete is not legal for on road use and should remain functional for ensuring compliance with road legalities. For harsh environments and engines with problems, the DPF may become blocked and cause major restrictions in the filter. The engine performance will be significantly reduced. Should you have any questions Contact us for more info!
Should I perform an AdBlue Delete?
- An AdBlue Delete is not legal for on road use and should remain functional for ensuring compliance with road legalities. When the AdBlue system fails there can be costly repairs and downtime as typically the engine will be stuck in limp mode. Should you have any questions Contact us for more info!